Beer Candied Bacon Dark Chocolate Bark plus Holiday Gifts for Beer Lovers
If you were to ask me about the best gift I’ve ever been given it’d take me a while to come up with the answer. I’m always uncomfortable getting gifts, awkwardly opening them as the giver waits for the expected reaction. Giving them, that’s where I excel. I can give a gift like a champ, and I love it. Figuring out what will make the person I care about wonder how I did it, how I found that perfect gift. Those stories I can tell you all day, the times I found the perfect present for someone I care about.
So take my gift giving advice if you have a beer lover on your list, skip the can cozies, and the kitschy pint glasses, and those weird tin signs that they won’t hang in their dens, and buy them things that will make them think you’re brilliant. Because you are. And if all else fails, make some bacon studded chocolate treats, those are always a hit.
- State Beer Shirts: Not from California? It’s cool, they have other states. Maybe even yours, and if not, California is a pretty great one.
- Homebrew recipe journal: For the homebrewer in your life that has a drawer full of spiral notebooks that are hard to decipher. Their future batches will thank you.
- Sierra Nevada Lip Balm: The perfect stocking stuffer. And at only $1, you can fill the entire stocking.
- The Craft Beer Cookbook: Don’t look so shocked. Of course I’d add my book to this list. I’m pretty proud of it. Plus, it’s a great gift for the craft beer loving cook in your life.
- Oatmeal Stout Soap: Because for a true craft beer lover drinking it isn’t enough, bathing in it is imperative.
- Beer Glassware: I love these. I have every one. You can’t open a rare bomber of beer and expect to put it in Solo cups.
- Beer Tote: Especially great for the beer lover who frequents the farmers market. It’ll be her favorite, she can use it to haul around her growler or her produce.
- Rogue Hop Salt: How can you possibly have homemade popcorn without it?! It’s hops and salt!
- Growler Tap: Growlers are great, if you can drink it all in one sitting. If you’re a normal person, you can’t. This allows you to take your time and enjoy it over time. It’s amazing.
- Hard to find beer, like: Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin. Especially if you live in a different region than the person you’re gifting, it’s almost a guarantee that you can get beer that they can’t. Go to your local bottle shop and ask about it. If not, this Grapefruit Sculpin will be a hit with any beer lover, especially those who live outside of SoCal and can’t get it.