I’ve made no secret of my love for grilling.
Once the weather breaks and I’m able to do so without the threat of rain, grilling becomes my go-to cooking method. I’ve even moved my Char-Broil grill across three states because I wasn’t able to part with it. Four years and three moves later it still grills like a champ.
I know the sad face reactions that go on when I give you a grilled item and you don’t own a grill. So this is for you. Or your dad, since we both know he’d love a new grill for Father’s Day. I’m giving you a beautiful, brand new Char-Broil grill with the hope that you’ll fall as in love with yours as I am with mine.
You also won’t have to decide between a gar or a charcoal grill since this grill does both, which will also either stop the debates on which is better, or fuel them (pun intended).
Here it is, my gift to you: A recipe for Grilled Beer Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapeños, a Gas2Coal Combo Char-Broil grill, and both of my cookbooks, autographed if you’d like.
Just promise me that you’ll make some beer food once you get it, and send me a picture.
Enter in the widget below, give it a second to load, refresh the page if you can’t see it.
We have a winner! Congrats, Joel! Hope you put it all to good use.
- 8 wt oz full fat cream cheese
- 4 wt oz (about 1 ½ cups) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup (72g) IPA
- 1 tablespoon (11g) cornstarch
- ¼ tsp (.5g) smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp (.5g) garlic powder
- pinch salt
- 12 large jalapeño
- 12 strips bacon
- Preheat the grill to medium high.
- Add the cream cheese, cheddar, beer, cornstarch, smoked paprika, garlic powder and salt to a blender or food processor. Process until very smooth, about 3 minutes
- Transfer to a piping bag or Ziploc bag with the bottom tip (about 1/8 of an inch) cut off.
- Slice the jalapeño lengthwise (making as small a slit as possible), using a gloved finger or a small spoon, scoop out the inside seeds and membrane.
- Fill the jalapeños with the cheese mixture. Wrap tightly with bacon.
- Place the jalapeño on the grill, seam side.
- Turn a quarter turn every two minutes until the bacon is cooked and the jalapeño are softened, about 8 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Char-Broil has provided the grill for this giveaway, I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.