Grilled Lime and Herb Beer Chicken
I have a beer fridge in my office!! There really isn’t a way to overstate how happy this makes me. My excessive stash of beer that once took up residence in my regular-food-fridge is now happily occupying a boozy-VIP-space in my office between some nerdy books and a weird ceramic head vase.
It was one of those, “why didn’t I do this sooner?” acquisitions that came almost by accident. The same day that I decided that it was well past time that I actually get a beer fridge, I get an email from New Air asking if they can send me one without obligation. Yes, of course the answer is yes. And then it came! It’s stunning. It’s gorgeous. It’s the best thing I’ve taken ownership of since Chowder Jones. I haven’t ever (and I mean ever) been this in love with an appliance. For your own sake, check it out. This is the SKU that they sent my way: Dual Zone Beer and Wine Cooler(it can do a different temperate for each side!)
And because you’re so awesome, I want to give you one, too. And because THEY are so awesome, they agreed. So it’s settled:
We are giving you this Black Beer and Beverage Refrigerator (not the same one I have, but it’s super amazing!) to one lucky winner.
Just three easy steps to enter:
- Follow @TheBeeroness on Instagram
- Follow @NewAirUSA on Instagram
- Leave a comment with your Instagram handle saying you do so.
No Instagram? No problem! Just share this post on Facebook, leave a link in the comments below to your post on Facebook (make sure it’s public so I can see it!)
I can’t wait to see who wins!
(Giveaway ends March 28th, 2018. USA Addresses only)
GIVEAWAY CLOSED. *winner has been notified*
But you can still get one!
Use the code: BEERONESS at checkout at newair.com for 20% off!
I also have some chicken for you, because that’s how much I adore you.
- ¼ cup basil, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 large lime, juiced
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 cup beer (pale ale, pilsner, wheat beer, pale lager)
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 lbs chicken drumsticks
- Add the basil, cilantro, parsley, green onions, garlic, lime juice and oil to a blender. Blend on high until well combined. Add the beer, pulse to combine.
- Sprinkle salt liberally over the chicken.
- Add the chicken to a large bowl or Ziploc bag. Add the marinade, cover (or seal), refrigerate for one hour or up to 12 hours.
- Preheat a grill to medium high heat.
- Add the chicken to the grill, brush with marinade. Grill on all sides until cooked through, brushing with marinade with each turn.
- Serve immediately.
I was given a free beer and wine refrigerator by New Air, as well as one to give away. I was not monetarily compensated for this post. As always, all opinions, text, photos, and recipes are my own.